We're Seeking a Motivated and Team-Oriented Clinical Audiologist
Professional Hearing Services Inc is seeking a full-time Audiologist to join our fast-paced and growing team in Watertown, SD. The right candidate has a passion for providing the highest quality of hearing healthcare to our patients of all ages and enjoys contributing to a healthy, teamwork-focused workplace. We are dedicated to following best practices for audiological evaluations, hearing aid fittings and follow up care, cerumen management, tinnitus evaluations and management. We also focus on collaboration with area physicians and specialists to ensure overall patient wellness. We believe in the power of community support, and education-we cherish our ability to improve the quality of life for our patients through access to better hearing healthcare. If these things excite you, we’d love for you to apply!
· Four Day Work Week
· Generous compensation package with unlimited profit-sharing earning potential
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Simple IRA plus employer match
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off
· Certification and Continuing Education Stipend
Who we are:
Our practice has been providing hearing healthcare to the region for more than 30 years. Dr. Todd Decker has owned the practice since 2000. Our dedicated full-time team of professionals includes two audiologists, a hearing instrument specialist, two patient care coordinators, an insurance coordinator, and a clinic coordinator.
· Our practice provides a comprehensive array of services related to prevention, evaluation, and rehabilitation of hearing impairment. These services include comprehensive hearing evaluations, specialized diagnostic testing, tinnitus evaluation and management, hearing aid fittings and follow up care. We evaluate newborns, infants, children, adults, and our mature populations thoroughly, then develop a treatment plan based on individual communication needs.
· We serve individuals with normal hearing through conservation and education. We offer custom hearing protection for all lifestyles and noisy environments.
· We are committed to hiring a team member who is dedicated to positive workplace culture, collaboration, and quality patient care.
· Must have a Doctorate of Audiology
· Has earned or is eligible to obtain a South Dakota State Audiology License
· Ideal candidate is enthusiastic, motivated and team oriented
· Must be proficient in the following clinical skills:
o Pure tone air and bone conduction audiometry
o Immittance testing-tympanometry, acoustic reflexes, decay
o Distortion Product otoacoustic Emissions-diagnostic and screening protocols
o Speech-in-Noise Testing, such as QuickSIN
o Hearing Aid Electroacoustic Analysis
o Real Ear Measurement
o Hearing Aid Evaluation and Treatment Plan Development
o Ability and willingness to learn all hearing aid manufacturers
o Tinnitus Diagnostics, Management and Counseling
o Develop Aural Rehabilitation Skills
o Adept with Pediatrics
Why you will love to live in Watertown:
The Watertown/Codington County area is in northeast South Dakota, in the heart of the upper Midwest. We are close to several metropolitan areas, such as Sioux Falls SD and Minneapolis MN. Our brand-new regional airport provides low-cost direct flights to Denver CO and Chicago IL. Watertown residents enjoy amenities throughout all four seasons. The Prairie Lakes Wellness Center offers an indoor track, swimming pool, and state of the art exercise facilities. Watertown is in the heart of South Dakota’s Glacial Lakes Region, which makes it an outdoor paradise. Lake Kampeska is located on the town’s northern edge and provides lakeside living, boating, fishing, swimming, and camping opportunities. Making the move to Watertown, South Dakota, is like putting money in your pocket. Our low cost of living, low taxes, no state income tax, and low utilities mean you can keep more of your hard-earned money. The up-and-coming downtown Watertown is a vibrant and lively destination that appeals to all ages. Home of the historic and newly renovated Goss Opera House, which offers affordable world class entertainment. Several restaurants, bars, local breweries, specialty shops and boutiques line the streets. Watertown families can experience a variety of activities including golfing, disc golf, swimming at aquatic park, mini golf, Bramble Park Zoo, one of our 21 public parks, biking, hiking, and exploring the extensive recreational trail system. Our quiet, safe neighborhoods are idyllic places to grow up. The Watertown School District is one of the top in the state. Lake Area Technical College, which is the recipient of several awards for community college excellence, is located here as well. Our top-notch healthcare system provides quality care with several advanced specialties to meet all your healthcare needs close to home.
If you are looking for four seasons, a small town feel with big city amenities, low cost of living, year-round indoor and outdoor activities, and a strong sense of community then Watertown may be your new place to call home!
*For consideration please submit your resume to Angela Arends at email@example.com